Whether you’re looking to scope out the best powder stashes, hidden corduroy, or get an overview of the whole mountain, our guides can help you find it. Our guided experiences are meant to show you the ins and outs of the mountain, cultivated for your level and tastes, but no full instruction. It’s the best way to explore America’s Biggest Skiing. |
Please note, we may call you to get more information about what you are looking for and help you make the most of your day!
Additional Persons Policy
- If you are looking to ski or ride all around the mountain up through Double Black Diamond Terrain we cap groups at 5 participants per guide.
- If you are looking to ski Managed Access terrain like the North Summit Snowfield or the Big Couloir, we recommend only 2 guests per instructor. Managed Access lessons must be booked for a full day due to the nature of the evaluation and sign out process with Ski Patrol. The max is 4 participants.
- If you are looking to ski or ride double black, triple black, managed access terrain and are interested in hiking the Headwaters or A-Z chutes must be booked on a full day guide. The max of guests per instructor is 2.
Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment. Guided experiences meet on snow in front of the Mountain Sports School Office at the white flag that reads “Private Lessons”. Please arrive prepared with lift ticket and equipment.
- Save 3% by booking online and in advance
- We highly recommend checking in the day before your lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during lessons. Children 6 and under always ski free. Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson.
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Private Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance to avoid a 50% penalty charge. Group Lessons may be cancelled at any time without penalty.