Unlimited skiing and 7 days of Tram access when you want them. |Ski all season long with 7 days of access to the Lone Peak Tram, whenever you prefer.
Interested in paying for all of these great features over the next 6 months? Take a look at our
calendar to see the cost breakdown for each age group.
BLACK SEASON PASS BENEFITS
- 151 days of unlimited skiing
- Ski all season long without blackout dates
- 7 Days of Lone Peak Tram access
- $20 off the regular-season full day window ticket rate, just in case you need an extra tram day! (For the Passholder only; Non-transferrable)
10% off at
Andiamo Italian Grille,
Westward Social après, and
Stone Fired Pizza in Vista Hall (excludes alcohol at all locations)
10% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (
Big Sky Sports,
The Board Room,
Lone Peak Logo,
The North Face,
Up to 30% off select Big Sky Resort lodging accommodations (Based on availability, call (800) 548-4486 to book)
50% off winter 2020-21 Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
Summer Scenic Lift Access (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
SOLACE SPA & SALON
10% off all Solace Spa & Salon retail purchases
All payment plans include a $30 Payment Plan Fee per pass plus a 3% Resort Tax.
- The down payment of your 2020-21 season pass includes all of the taxes for the season pass selected.
- Payment Plans will be available until further notice, however, prices and availability are subject to change.
- All monthly payments will be made with the card used for the initial down payment unless otherwise selected in the online checkout process or if alternate arrangements are made to use a different card.
- Please contact the Mountain Services office if there are any changes to the payment plan card on file. Note: Mis-Payments may be subject to additional fees and/ or result in the revocation of your season pass.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2020. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the
Season Pass Agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 26, 2020, and a closing date of April 25, 2021. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessible is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day and also based on which lifts your season pass can access.