5 ski days of your choice + early & late season skiing, including Tram access. |Ski with flexibility. 5 days to use whenever works best outside of the holidays, plus early and late season skiing for free.
Big Sky Resort promises passholders that the resort will operate for 140 days during the 2020-21 season. On top of that, you can roll over the value of your plan towards a 21-22 season pass for any reason before December 10, 2020. Learn more about Worry-Free Winter Assurance.
As a token of gratitude to our Big Sky community, all 2018-19 and 2019-20 season passholders will receive loyalty pricing on 2020-21 season passes. Learn more about Loyalty Pricing.
Big Sky also offers a way to pay for all of these great benefits over the next 5 months. Get your Flex 5 + Loyalty Pass on a payment plan.
FLEX + PASS BENEFITS
- 5 days of skiing (including the Lone Peak Tram!) outside the following blackout dates:
- Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 2, 2021
- Jan 16 & Jan 17, 2021
- Feb 13 - Feb 15, 2021
- Feb 20 & Feb 21, 2021
- Plus 39* bonus days of early and late season skiing Nov 26 - Dec 20, 2020 and April 5 - April 18, 2021 (including the Lone Peak Tram!)
- $20 off the regular-season full day window rate for full-mountain access for extra ski days or during your blackout dates (For the passholder only; non-transferrable)
10% off at Andiamo Italian Grille, Westward Social après, and Stone Fired Pizza in Vista Hall (excludes alcohol at all locations)
10% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
Up to 30% off select Big Sky Resort lodging accommodations (Based on availability, call (800) 548-4486 to book)
- 50% off winter 2020-21 Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- Summer Scenic Lift Access (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
SOLACE SPA & SALON
10% off all Solace Spa & Salon retail purchases
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2020. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass Agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 26, 2020, and a closing date of April 18, 2021. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessible is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day and also based on which lifts your season pass can access.