All-access pass to the mountain with unlimited Tram access and no blackout dates. |Ski all season long with no blackout dates or Tram Restrictions.
Big Sky Resort promises passholders that the resort will operate for 140 days during the 2020-21 season. On top of that, you can roll over the value of your plan towards a 21-22 season pass for any reason before December 10, 2020. Learn more about Worry-Free Winter Assurance.
As a token of gratitude to our Big Sky community, all 2018-19 and 2019-20 season passholders will receive loyalty pricing on 2020-21 season passes. Learn more about Loyalty Pricing.
Payment Plans allow you to pay for all these great benefits over the next 5 months. Otherwise, pay for your Double Black Loyalty Pass In Full.
DOUBLE BLACK PASS BENEFITS
- Full-season skiing with no blackout dates
- Unlimited Lone Peak Tram access
10% off at Andiamo Italian Grille, Westward Social après, and Stone Fired Pizza in Vista Hall (excludes alcohol at all locations)
10% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets (Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
Up to 30% off select Big Sky Resort lodging accommodations (Based on availability, call (800) 548-4486 to book)
- 50% off winter 2020-21 Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
- Summer Scenic Lift Access (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
SOLACE SPA & SALON
10% off all Solace Spa & Salon retail purchases
All payment plans include a $30 Payment Plan Fee per pass plus a 3% Resort Tax.
- The down payment of your 2020-21 season pass includes all of the taxes for the season pass selected.
- Payment Plan Passes will be available through June 15, 2020.
- By selecting Payment Plan, you are agreeing to pay for your pass over the course of 5 months on July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1, and November 1.
- All monthly payments will be made with the card used for the initial down payment unless otherwise selected in the online checkout process or if alternate arrangements are made to use a different card.
- Please contact the Mountain Services office if there are any changes to the payment plan card on file. Note: Mis-Payments may be subject to additional fees and/ or result in the revocation of your season pass.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2020. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass Agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 26, 2020, and a closing date of April 18, 2021. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessible is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day and also based on which lifts your season pass can access.