Pass Pickup Information
Golf Passes can be picked up at the Big Sky Pro Shop beginning May 18th. The Big Sky Pro Shop is located at: 2100 Black Otter Rd, Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730.
Course Rules & Policies
- All golfers must have a tee time and check in with the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to starting their round.
- No personal coolers allowed. All beverages must be purchased from the Bunker Bar & Grill.
- Collared shirts are required for all golfers!
- No metal spikes allowed.
- There is no inclement weather warning system. All play is at the golfers own risk. If you see lightning seek shelter immediately. Where there is thunder there is lightning.
- Absolutely NO fivesomes allowed!
- Pace of Play expectations are: 15 minutes per hole or, 9 holes - 2.15 hours, 18 holes - 4 ½ hours or less.
- If you are a single or part of a twosome you will be paired up with another group if at all possible.
- Foursomes always have the right over two and threesomes. Single golfers will only be allowed at the golf shop's discretion.
- You must have a valid driver's license in order to operate a golf cart.
All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of May 18th, 2019. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Golf Passes can be picked up at the Big Sky Pro Shop beginning May 18th. The Big Sky Pro Shop is located at: 2100 Black Otter Rd, Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730