Unlimited skiing, unlimited Tram access, Ikon Base Pass, Mountain Collective discounts, and other amazing benefits. |Ski big and beyond. With unlimited access to Big Sky Resort and the Lone Peak Tram, plus an IKON Base Pass, 50% off lift tickets at Mountain Collective Resorts, and other amazing benefits, the Gold Pass is your passport to explore more.
Interested in paying for all of these great benefits over the next 6 months? Take a look at our Payment Plan calendar to see the cost breakdown for each age group.
GOLD SEASON PASS BENEFITS
- 151 days of unlimited skiing
- Unlimited Lone Peak Tram access
- IKON Base Pass
- Get 5+ days of skiing at 38 amazing resorts worldwide
- Mountain Collective
- Get 50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective Resorts
- Boyne Sister Resort Days
- Get 3 free days of skiing at each Boyne Sister Resort
- Exclusive Gold Pass Parking Lot
- Get access to preferred parking in the Gold Pass Parking Area when you have an adult (young adult, adult, senior, or legend) Gold Pass holder in the car.
- 8 Bring-A-Buddy $88 lift tickets, valid for the 2020-21 season
10% off at Andiamo Italian Grille, Westward Social après, and Stone Fired Pizza in Vista Hall (excludes alcohol at all locations)
10% off Big Sky Resort owned retail outlets ( Big Sky Sports, The Board Room, Burton Store, Lone Peak Logo, The North Face, Pendleton, Provisions, and Moonlight Mercantile)
Up to 50% off select Big Sky Resort lodging accommodations (Based on availability, call (800) 548-4486 to book)
50% off summer 2020 Lone Peak Expeditions
50% off summer 2020 Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
50% off winter 2020-21 Adventure and Nature Zipline Tours
Summer Scenic Lift Access (Does not include Bike Haul or access to the Lone Peak Tram)
SOLACE SPA & SALON
10% off all Solace Spa & Salon retail purchases
All payment plans include a $30 Payment Plan Fee per pass plus a 3% Resort Tax.
- The down payment of your 2020-21 season pass includes all of the taxes for the season pass selected.
- Payment Plans will be available until further notice, however, prices and availability are subject to change.
- All monthly payments will be made with the card used for the initial down payment unless otherwise selected in the online checkout process or if alternate arrangements are made to use a different card.
- Please contact the Mountain Services office if there are any changes to the payment plan card on file. Note: Mis-Payments may be subject to additional fees and/ or result in the revocation of your season pass.
Please add 3% tax to all pass product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of December 1, 2020. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Benefits valid for season passholder only with presentation of Season Pass or purchase confirmation.
All passholders must view and agree to the Season Pass Agreement. Other resort policies apply.
Number of days included is based on an opening date of November 26, 2020, and a closing date of April 25, 2021. All winter season dates are tentative, subject to change, and weather dependent. Number of lifts accessible is based on the maximum number of lifts that may be open on a given day and also based on which lifts your season pass can access.