Offering low child to instructor ratios, kids of all ability levels have a blast while mastering new skills. This mini ski camp is tailored specifically to the physical and emotional learning needs of younger children / Lunch Provided for Full Day Lessons / Half Day and Full Day lessons available |
9:45-12:00 & 1:00-3:15
At Big Sky, we strive to provide a quality learning experience in a safe and fun environment. Children are placed into groups according to their skill level, from first timers to all mountain riders. Our Mountain Sports School emphasizes technique over terrain. We aim to help your child develop solid skills that they will utilize throughout their skiing life.
Morning and Afternoon Activities can be added on at time of check in, or by calling 406-995-5743 after you’ve completed the purchase. Lunch can be added to half day lessons as well.
Please keep in mind that our instructors may decide to give the group a break, depending upon their needs. Adequate water breaks aid in adjusting to elevation changes. When skiing or riding in Montana, layering works best. Be sure to have a waterproof jacket and pants and plenty of layers underneath. For children, please put names in clothing. Helmets, goggles and gloves are highly recommended all of our skiing and riding guests.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to lesson registration or 1 hour prior if rental equipment is needed. Please allow for more time during peak season and for large groups. You may bring your own equipment or rent from Big Sky Sports Rentals. Any guest taking a lesson may receive a 20% discount the day/s of their lesson/s on their rental equipment.
- We highly recommend checking in the day before your lessons.
- Save up to 15% by booking online. Multi-day discounts only available online.
- Lift tickets are required during lessons. Children 6 and under always ski free. Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson.
- Multi-day group lessons do not need to be used on consecutive days, just select the correct start date
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Private Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance to avoid a 50% penalty charge. Group Lessons may be cancelled at any time without penalty.