|Combine classic links-style golf and the stunning natural beauty of Big Sky country to witness a golf experience like no other: the award winning, scenic 18 hole par 72 golf course at Big Sky Resort. The Arnold Palmer designed course is 6,500 feet above sea level, offering longer drives and spectacular views.
Course Rules & Policies
- All golfers must have a tee time and check in with the golf shop at least 15 minutes prior to starting their round.
- No personal coolers allowed. All beverages must be purchased from the Bunker Bar & Grill.
- Collared shirts are required for all golfers!
- No metal spikes allowed.
- There is no inclement weather warning system. All play is at the golfers own risk. If you see lightning seek shelter immediately. Where there is thunder there is lightning.
- Absolutely NO fivesomes allowed!
- Pace of Play expectations are: 15 minutes per hole or, 9 holes - 2.15 hours, 18 holes - 4 ½ hours or less.
- If you are a single or part of a twosome you will be paired up with another group if at all possible.
- Foursomes always have the right over two and threesomes. Single golfers will only be allowed at the golf shop's discretion.
- You must have a valid driver's license in order to operate a golf cart.
How to Book A Tee-Time
- Unlimited Access Big Sky Golf Members can book their Tee Time online at https://shop.bigskyresort.com/#/tee-times
- Mid-Week Access Big Sky Golf Members can book their Tee Times over the phone at (406) 995-5780 or in person at the Big Sky Pro Shop.
All rates and information are subject to change. Ages are determined as of May 16th, 2020. Big Sky Resort season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Golf Passes can be picked up at the Big Sky Pro Shop beginning May 16th. The Big Sky Pro Shop is located at: 2100 Black Otter Rd, Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted areas below: