Mountain Collective Reservations
Big Sky Resort will be requiring reservations for Mountain Collective access for the 23/24 season. | All guests must have the MCP ID issued by Mountain Collective to reserve their days. See further details below for where you can find your MCP ID. Reservations must be made to access Big Sky Resort to use your 2 (or 3) days. Lone Peak Tram access is not included in your Mountain Collective Pass. Please follow the below instructions to complete the reservation process.
PLEASE BOOK RESERVATIONS FOR ONE PERSON AT A TIME. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK OUT IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE GUEST'S RESERVATIONS IN YOUR CART!
- Select the correct age range.
- Choose a reservation date using the "Start Date" calendar.
- Enter your MCP ID number in the MC Barcode box below. The MCP ID can be found in your confirmation email.
- Click Validate.
- Direct-To-Lift Additional Day Auto-Charge and Lone Peak Tram Auto-Charge are automatically applied below. If you would like to opt out of either of those options, or both, please de-select those options prior to clicking check out.
- Reservation dates are single-day reservations. If you would like to reserve multiple days in the same order, select a new date and click add to cart.
- Please check out with only one guest's reservations in the cart at a time.
- Ensure the dates are correct under the “Reservations in Cart” list and click Checkout.
- Select “Add New Sky Card” when prompted. This will not affect your Mountain Collective physical pass from working at our lifts, but will load your profile with a replacement Big Sky RFID Sky Card should you need one at Big Sky Resort.
- Sign waiver.
- Provide payment information for auto-charge functions if applicable.
- Confirm Order.
Mountain Collective Pass Details
- The dates you reserve at Big Sky Resort will be loaded onto your Mountain Collective physical pass that you receive direct from Mountain Collective.
- If you have not received your Mountain Collective physical pass, please complete the reservation process as is, then visit the Ticket Windows or Basecamp office upon arrival to receive a Big Sky specific RFID Sky Card.
- If you are eligible for a third bonus day at Big Sky Resort, you will be able to make a third reservation.
- The passholder receives 50% off the single day ticket window rate for any additional days via our Direct-To-Lift Auto-Charge. The auto-charge option is the ONLY way to purchase additional days.
- Big Sky Resort will not be requiring reservations for additional 50% off days.
- You must use your reserved days prior to purchasing additional days.
- If your child is 6 or under, please visit the Ticket Windows or Basecamp to load the additional day auto-charge function.
- No Blackout Dates.
Mountain Collective Reservation Change or Cancellation
- You may change or cancel your Big Sky Resort reservation at any point up until 11am EST the morning of your reservation date.
- If you have not completed the checkout process for your reservation, return to your shopping cart and remove the date you do not want.
- If you have completed the checkout for your reservation, select any date from the calendar (if you know the new date, select that date), input and validate your MCP ID, and click “Cancel” next to the reservation you no longer want in the “Booked Reservations” box.
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted areas below: