Private Adventure Zipline Tour
Fly from tower to tower on the longest ziplines in the Yellowstone Region. This 4 line zip course was built for speed. Put it to the test by racing a friend on the Twin Zip of the last line! |
What to Expect
Ride up then zip down on Big Sky Resort's Adventure Zipline Tour which is designed for speed. Embark on the Explorer Double Chair and take in expansive views of Lone Mountain and the Spanish Peaks of the Madison Range. Once you're at the top of the chair, let the zipping begin. Swoop your way down the mountain on four adrenaline pumping lines spanning up to 1500 feet long and 150ft above the forest floor, including a Twin Zipline where you can race your fellow adventure zippers.
- This tour can last up to 2.5 hours from gear up to the finish line.
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 220 lbs.
- Participants must be appropriately dressed for the weather and wear closed toed shoes.
- There are a total of 8 spots available per tour, but availability may be limited, so book today!
- This activity is not appropriate for individuals with certain medical conditions which may include but are not limited to, recent musculoskeletal injuries, head, neck, or back injury, epilepsy, chronic heart condition, pregnancy, or hemophilia. Participation is not appropriate for individuals taking blood thinning medications or who are under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs. It is recommended that medications for conditions such as asthma, diabetes or severe allergies be carried by the respective person and to alert the guide team of such conditions.
If you don't see a tour time that fits your schedule or the availability you need, contact our Basecamp office at (406) 995-5769 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of your great adventure are available for purchase from Crystal Images. View them in the Mountain Mall and online at bigskyphotos.com.
Cancellations 48 hours or more prior to a scheduled trip time will receive a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations within 48 hours may be refunded 50% of the deposit.
Please review your order to confirm that date(s) and time(s) of your activities are correct.
Please be at The Basecamp to Yellowstone office in the Mountain Village Center 15 minutes prior to trip start time for check in and waiver signing.
Price includes all necessary gear. Gratuity is not included.
Trips will go out in all weather conditions except high winds or lightning.
Closed Toe Shoes are required. Please wear appropriate footwear for winter outdoor activities.
Cancelations 48 hours or more prior to a scheduled trip time will receive a full refund of the deposit. Cancelations within 48 hours may be refunded 50% of the deposit.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Big Sky Basecamp | Phone: (406) 995-5769 | Email: Basecamp@bigskyresort.com