Mountain Village / A one of a kind SnoGo Headlamp Night Experience / Meet your private instructor for a special night of combining the familiarity of riding a bike with the fun of sliding on snow. / Lesson time varies on time of year. / Offered Wednesday - Saturday / Price includes up to 7 participants. |
Big Sky Resort's new night biking experience is unlike anything you've ever seen before. Your trip will start as the sun begins to set over Lone Peak and continues into the night, as countless stars illuminate the vast Montana sky.
Experience the mountain in a whole new way. SnoGo bikes apply the familiarity of riding a bike with the fun of sliding on snow.
Meet your private guide outside the Mountain Sports Office in the Snowcrest Building. They'll set you up with your SnoGo bike, then take you to Ramcharger 8, Big Sky's new eight-seat chairlift with heated seats and a weather-proof bubble. You will be given state-of-the-art headlamps -- as powerful as a car headlight -- to fasten onto your helmets. These headlamps will illuminate your way down freshly groomed runs that you have all to yourself. Your guide will provide instruction and tips as they show you and your party - up to 7 people - around Andesite Mountain. Book this exclusive experience today and go home with memories to last a lifetime.
- We recommended that all riders are a minimum 14 and older, 5’2” or taller, and a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Helmet required
- Snowboard Boots are required (bring your own if you have them, we will provide them if you need them)
- There is an additional fee of 20$ per participant in order to rent the SnoGo Bikes for this evening lesson.
- Two guests cannot share one SnoGo Bike.
We recommend that all members of your party arrive at least 15 minutes early to sign Liability of Risk waivers and meet your guide. The start time of this lesson varies depending on the time of year. Please take note of the lesson time frames below:
December 16th - February 15th | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
February 16th - April 4th | 7:30 - 9:30 PM
Night Biking is available Wednesday through Saturday. Arrive dressed and ready to go. Lift tickets are included in the price for all guests.
IMPORTANT INFO & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please add 3% tax to all lesson product rates. All rates and information are subject to change. Big Sky Resort lessons are non-transferable.
- Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance. Any Cancellations within 48 hours of the lesson time will only receive a 50% Refund.