Ages 14 and Under. / Experience all Big Sky has to offer with personalized instruction from a pro. Whether you are learning the basics or mastering new terrain, a private lessons offers a customizable experience to match your goals. Learn one-on-one or bring a friend, must be the same age group. |
At Big Sky, we strive to provide a quality learning experience in a safe and fun environment. A private lesson allows you to customize your experience with instruction from a pro. Instructor requests can be made online, but are not guaranteed. All private lesson students must be in the same age category and ability.
Private Lessons meet on snow in front of Mountain Sports School Office at the white flag that reads “Private Lessons”. Please arrive prepared with lift ticket and equipment. You may bring your own equipment or rent from Big Sky Sports Rentals. If you need rental equipment please allow for at least 30 minutes. Any guest taking a lesson may receive a 20% discount the day/s of their lesson/s on their rental equipment.
- Save 3% by booking online and in advance
- We highly recommend checking in the day before your lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during lessons. Children 6 and under always ski free. Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson.
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Private Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance to avoid a 50% penalty charge. Group Lessons may be cancelled at any time without penalty.