Buy your lift tickets here for the access to The Biggest Skiing in America. Your lift ticket will unlock 5,850 acres of skiable terrain, 38 lifts serving more than 300 named runs between 9 am – 4 pm daily, from November 28, 2019 to April 19, 2020. Prices do change regularly, and will be more expensive at the window, so lock in the best possible price by buying here online as early as possible.
ADDITIONAL LIFT TICKET INFORMATION
- Daily lift tickets provide access to all 38 of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,850+ skiable acres.
- Full Day access is between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Save on lift tickets by purchasing a multi-day ticket. The more days on your pass, the more your savings, especially if you buy in advance.
- Lift tickets are available for purchase on site at the window at any of our Big Sky ticket sales locations.
- Window rates will be more expensive than buying here (online) in advance.
- Lift tickets are non- transferrable and non-refundable.
NEW THIS SEASON: LOAD YOUR RFID SKY CARD
- Beginning in the 19/20 winter season, all lift access products must be loaded on to a Reloadable RFID Sky Card. If you already have your Sky Card, your lift ticket purchase will be loaded onto that card and you can head directly to the lifts without waiting in the ticket line.
- New Sky Cards and pre-purchased lift ticket products are available for pick up from any Big Sky ticket sales location.
- At Pickup: Please present your confirmation email, the credit card used to make the original purchase, as well as a matching photo ID.
HALF- DAY, BEGINNER + SINGLE RIDE LIFT TICKETS
- Afternoon half-day lift tickets are available for same-day purchase from 12:30pm to 4pm daily. Half-day tickets are only available for same-day purchase at a lift ticket window and are not available online.
- Learning to ski? Ask for the” beginner area lift ticket” which provides access to the Magic Carpets, Explorer lift, and Derringer lift at a discounted price.
- The “single ride” ticket provides a single ride up and down Ramcharger 8, North America’ s most innovative chair lift, for access to Everett's 8800.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST DEALS?
- For the best possible prices on lift tickets, purchase multi-day tickets. The best deal will apply to 7-day lift tickets.
- For even deeper savings, book the Big Sky Ski and Stay Package which includes slopeside lodging (hotel or vacation rental) and lift tickets at deeper discounts than here online. Children 6 and under always ski free.
LIFT TICKET PICKUP LOCATIONS:
Mountain Village Base Area
- Basecamp Office –Located in the main plaza -Pick up your lift tickets, season passes, pre-purchased group lessons and all winter Basecamp activity products. Open 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Mountain Services Office – Located on the main level in the Snowcrest building Pick up your lift tickets and season passes. Open 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Lift Ticket windows – Located outside of the main level of the Snowcrest building. Pick up any lift ticket products. Open 8:30 AM to 2 PM.
- Madison Village Mountain Sports and Services – Located in the Madison Village base area - Pick up your lift tickets, pre-purchased season passes and all Madison Mountain Sports lesson products. Open 8:30 AM to 4 PM daily during ski season.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent purchase, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at bigskyresort.com/seasonpass or call us at 406-995-5749.