Big Sky Private Guide || Moonlight Basin
Experience all Big Sky has to offer with Personalized Instruction from a pro. Whether you are learning the basics or mastering new terrain, a private lesson offers a customizable experience to match your goals. Your instructor will meet you at the Moonlight Lodge at 9:30 AM for your full day lesson. |
Please note, we may call you to get more information about what you are looking for and help you make the most of your day!
Additional Persons Policy
- If you are looking to ski or ride all around the mountain up through Double Black Diamond Terrain we cap groups at 5 participants per guide.
- If you are looking to ski Managed Access terrain like the North Summit Snowfield or the Big Couloir, we recommend only 2 guests per instructor. Managed Access lessons must be booked for a full day due to the nature of the evaluation and sign out process with Ski Patrol. The max is 4 participants.
- If you are looking to ski or ride double black, triple black, managed access terrain and are interested in hiking the Headwaters or A-Z chutes must be booked on a full day guide. The max of guests per instructor is 2.
Depending on your terrain goals your guide will equip you with avalanche safety equipment. Guided experiences meet on snow in front of the Mountain Sports School Office at the white flag that reads “Private Lessons”. Please arrive prepared with lift ticket and equipment.
- Lift tickets are required during lessons and are not included in the lesson price. Children 6 and under always ski free. Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson. Students 7-14 may purchase a discounted ticket for $49 at time of check in.
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- $100 gratuity will be automatically added per day per instructor
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Following booking confirmation Mountain Guides cancelled or rescheduled outside of two weeks will not incur a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made inside 48 hours incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations or changes within 48 hours are non-refundable.
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted areas below: