Spring Break Camp
At Big Sky, we strive to provide a quality learning experience in a safe and fun environment. Children are placed into groups according to their skill level, from first timers to all mountain riders. Our Mountain Sports School emphasizes technique over terrain. Please keep in mind that our instructors may decide to give the group a break, depending upon their needs.
- Bring your own lunch or sign up for hot lunch for all 5 days!
- Lift tickets are required during lessons.
- Children 6 and under always ski free.
- Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson.
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Private Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance to avoid a 50% penalty charge. Group Lessons may be cancelled at any time without penalty.
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted areas below: