Buy your lift tickets here for the access to The Biggest Skiing in America. Your lift ticket will unlock 5,850 acres of skiable terrain, 38 lifts serving more than 300 named runs between 9 am – 4 pm daily, from November 28, 2019 to April 19, 2020. Prices do change regularly, and will be more expensive at the window, so lock in the best possible price by buying here online as early as possible.
Given the quickly changing travel landscape, Big Sky Resort understands our guests' desire for flexibility while booking lift tickets. Lift tickets purchased from March 10, 2020, through the end of the season can be canceled at any time before the ticket start date with no cancellation fees. Call 406-995-5749 for more information.
ADDITIONAL LIFT TICKET INFORMATION
- Daily lift tickets provide access to all 38 of Big Sky Resort's chairlifts and 5,850+ skiable acres.
- Full Day access is between 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Save on lift tickets by purchasing a multi-day ticket. The more days on your pass, the more your savings, especially if you buy in advance.
- Lift tickets are available for purchase on site at the window at any of our Big Sky ticket sales locations.
- Window rates will be more expensive than buying here (online) in advance.
- Lift tickets are non- transferrable and non-refundable.
NEW THIS SEASON: LOAD YOUR RFID SKY CARD
- Beginning in the 19/20 winter season, all lift access products must be loaded on to a Reloadable RFID Sky Card. If you already have your Sky Card, your lift ticket purchase will be loaded onto that card and you can head directly to the lifts without waiting in the ticket line.
- New Sky Cards and pre-purchased lift ticket products are available for pick up from any Big Sky ticket sales location.
- At Pickup: Please present your confirmation email, the credit card used to make the original purchase, as well as a matching photo ID.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent purchase, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at bigskyresort.com/seasonpass, or call us at 406-995-5749.
HALF- DAY, BEGINNER + SINGLE RIDE LIFT TICKETS
- Afternoon half-day lift tickets are available for same-day purchase from 12:30pm to 4pm daily. Half-day tickets are only available for same-day purchase at a lift ticket window and are not available online.
- Learning to ski? Ask for the” beginner area lift ticket” which provides access to the Magic Carpets, Explorer lift, and Derringer lift at a discounted price.
- The “single ride” ticket provides a single ride up and down Ramcharger 8, North America’ s most innovative chair lift, for access to Everett's 8800.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST DEALS?
- For the best possible prices on lift tickets, purchase multi-day tickets. The best deal will apply to 7-day lift tickets.
- For even deeper savings, book the Big Sky Ski and Stay Package which includes slopeside lodging (hotel or vacation rental) and lift tickets at deeper discounts than here online. Children 6 and under always ski free.
LIFT TICKET PICKUP LOCATIONS:
Mountain Village Base Area
- Basecamp Office –Located in the main plaza -Pick up your lift tickets, season passes, pre-purchased group lessons and all winter Basecamp activity products. Open 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Mountain Services Office – Located on the main level in the Snowcrest building Pick up your lift tickets and season passes. Open 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Lift Ticket windows – Located outside of the main level of the Snowcrest building. Pick up any lift ticket products. Open 8:30 AM to 2 PM.
- Madison Village Mountain Sports and Services – Located in the Madison Village base area - Pick up your lift tickets, pre-purchased season passes and all Madison Mountain Sports lesson products. Open 8:30 AM to 4 PM daily during ski season.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent purchase, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, visit us online at bigskyresort.com/seasonpass or call us at 406-995-5749.
Big Sky Sports Rentals is Big Sky's premier rental shop with convenient slopeside locations in the Mountain Village and Madison Base. We offer modern equipment featuring the latest technological advancements. A variety of package choices are available to best fit your needs. |
- Next day rentals are conveniently available from 4:30 pm until 5:00 pm daily
- Modern equipment featuring the latest technological advancements
- Variety of package choices to fit your needs
- State-of-the-art electronic on-site registration makes the process a breeze
- Complimentary storage for our equipment with Ski Valet
- Best Fit Guarantee to make sure your equipment is right for you
- Multi-day discounts include 10% off for 3-4 days and 20% off for 5 or more days
Returns and Exchanges
Return gear by 4:30 on last day of rental or if you experience any performance or discomfort issues.
For early returns we will refund any remaining rental days.
Holding Day Information
We offer one holding day per rental. This allows you to take a day off the slopes and hold on to your equipment while not incurring the full daily rate. Holding days are $10 for kids package (6 and under), $13 for junior package( Ages 7-14), $15 for standard package, and $20 for high performance package.
Standard vs. High Performance Ski Package
The standard package is better suited for entry level skiers and moderate cruisers and carvers. The warm and comfortable standard Head BYS boot is paired with the Head BYS ski which is a easy turning, soft flexing ski.
The high performance package is better suited to aggressive carving and ungroomed performance. The Head Kore 93 is a real all mountain performer paired with the performance fitting Head Next Edge 80.
Standard vs. High Performance Snowboard Package
The standard Burton LTR is a very forgiving board to learn and cruise on with it's catch-free-edge design. The high performance Burton Progression board has more aggressive edge hold on firm snow and is rockered for powder performance
We offer Full Coverage Insurance for $8 per day which covers bases, sidewalls, and edges.
Complimentary Ski Valet is available to everyone who rents from us! Ski Valet is conveniently located in the Mountain Village Base area in between the Ramcharger and Swiftcurrent chairlifts.
Ski School Discount
If you or your child is in Ski School we recommend you check in with Ski School before getting your rentals. Some Ski School packages include rentals and will provide a voucher that covers the cost of your rentals. All other Ski School packages make you qualify for a 20% discount (Ski School discounts do not stack with multi-day discounts).
Please allow 15-45 minutes to get through the rental process. Busier parts of the season will cause the rental process to take longer due to the higher volume of renters.
Big Sky Sports Delivery is a service extension of our full service shops Big Sky Sports Rentals and Demo Center. After taking your reservation, we pack up all your equipment and bring it to where ever you are staying. Our professional rental technicians will then outfit you and your party in the comfort of your living room.
Our direct line is (406) 995-5574. An agent will respond with delivery availability.
Rental Delivery Pricing
At Big Sky, we strive to provide a quality learning experience in a safe and fun environment. A private lesson allows you to customize your experience with instruction from a pro. Instructor requests can be made online, but are not guaranteed. All private lesson students must be in the same age category and ability.
Private Lessons meet on snow in front of Mountain Sports School Office at the white flag that reads “Private Lessons”. Please arrive prepared with lift ticket and equipment. You may bring your own equipment or rent from Big Sky Sports Rentals. If you need rental equipment please allow for at least 30 minutes. Any guest taking a lesson may receive a 20% discount the day/s of their lesson/s on their rental equipment.
- Save 3% by booking online and in advance
- We highly recommend checking in the day before your lessons.
- Lift tickets are required during lessons. Children 6 and under always ski free. Students 7 and older need to purchase a lift ticket in addition to the lesson.
- A Big Sky RFID Card is required for all Big Sky Resort Guests
- Please add 3% tax
- Prices are subject to change. Lesson Rates are per person and non-transferable
- Private Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours in advance to avoid a 50% penalty charge. Group Lessons may be cancelled at any time without penalty.
Your Card Number can be found in the highlighted areas below: